Dancing with a Shark
Five unexpected things I witnessed from Sean’s lifeguard inspired jive:
1. Sean got to second base with Peta in the first 10 seconds of the dance.
2. There was a cartwheel.
3. Sean explains his dancing as “awkward.” Amen Captain Obvious.
4. Bruno wants Sean to save him from a shark bite. Or he wants Sean to bite him. He has a thick accent, so either could be accurate.
5. Catherine matched Sean and Peta by wearing a yellow t-shirt and then made the universal hand sign for CALL NOW! With a total of 20, they’re going to need it.
1. Aly needs to put her boobs back in the sparkly ballroom attire.
2. A bra does not a blouse make Wy. Think of the Olympians who are watching you for guidance!
3. How awesome is Dorothy Hamil?
4. I heart Tristan MacManus. A lot.
5. I’m totally watching Splash.
Dang it! I missed it-will have to watch ondemand. It was Belevery Hills Housewives finale and reunion tonight-I couldnt miss that lol!! I’m sure your recap is more entertaining than the dance though!
Sean’s dancing makes me cringe. He should stick to….wait, what does he do again?
To quote on of the posters last week (Bettepat, was it?)…he’s still clomping around like Herman Munster. Bless his heart!
Poor Sean, I hope they put him out of his misery soon, or it our misery having to watch him dance? Can’t really tell.
Dorothy Hamill is amazing.
I heart Tristan too!
Where did Ali Raisman get those boobies? She looks like Selma’s little sister, only hers are real. I couldn’t figure out what was wrong with Sean’s dancing, probably because I don’t know a thing about music or dancing, but one of the judges explained it perfectly. I forget which one, but one of them said that he lost his steps whenever he let go of Peta, because he wasn’t feeling the music. And that’s it exactly. He isn’t really dancing, he’s just counting steps and just doing what he was trained to do. I think he will improve a bit, but he won’t go far. I hope Dorothy heals and can continue, because she has natural musicality, as does Zendaya. Should be an OK season to watch.
Well said Susan. Sean looks like he is counting the steps and trying his very best to keep up. You can tell he isn’t feeling the music. I laugh when they always pan to Catherine a couple of times after Sean dances.
My favorites are Zendaya and Kellie Pickler. I do appreciate Sean’s enthusiasm and hope he learns how to swivel his hips soon – if it’s possible for him.
Thank you for posting Lincee. 🙂
I heart Tristan too
I love Tristan—why do they keep pairing him up with such questionable dancers that never make it very far?? He is an awesome part of the show, give him a decent partner to make him last!