‘Dancing with the Stars’ Recap: Bad Girl
Dancing with the Stars Recap 2020
This week, I’ve decided to write my recap in the form of a series of questions that either affected me or had me puzzled on Villain Night. If you care to comment or answer any of these queries, feel free to leave a message below!
- Why does Tyra Banks treat the opening of Dancing with the Stars as a runway? And is it necessary to change outfits mid-show?
- How many times did I throw up a little in my mouth when Derek “argued with himself,” like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?
- Do you think Bruno has ever seen the movie Beetlejuice?
- Wouldn’t it have been cooler if Jeannie had left her Hannibal Lecter mask on the entire paso doble?
- Why did the props department ruin Johnny and Britt’s Viennese Waltz with so much fake smoke?
- How is it that Chrishell continues to score 9s each week?
- Does Carrie Ann have some vendetta against Val? Why does she hate him so much?
- I wonder if Cheryl cracked her skull when AJ dropped her on that dramatic slide. Do you think that’s why she made him wear a Mr. Rogers sweater? To punish him?
- True or False: Daniella’s backbone is made of rubber.
- Is it essential to the dance’s integrity for Justina to scream not once but twice during her tango?
- Did a contact company make a deal with Dancing with the Stars? Why is everyone wearing creepy contacts?
- Can someone confirm if Nev’s pants were made from actual crow feathers?
- Could we not get Alan a better Chucky wig? Was the entire budget spent on Chrishell’s Maleficent get-up and Nev’s onyx plume?
- Does Carrie Ann hate Val more than she hates Artem?
- How sad are you that Monica went home? Was Carrie Ann’s critique correct?
- Is Carrie Ann the real villain in Villain Week?
I had MANY of the same questions. However, I wasn’t sad to see Monica go — I’m sure she is nice, but she bored me to tears. About the personality of a saltine cracker and didn’t really seem like she enjoyed herself.
The start of the show montages are corny. Stop trying to make actors out of the dancers and judges.
Tyra looked like Ru Paul in her first outfit.
The music for Johnny’s dance was great. Ray Chew has done a great job with the music this season.
Justina can stop screaming, but she.danced well. All of the dancers did a good job this time.
Carrie Ann is a little mean. She definitely seems to pick on people, so it sounds personal. Get back in your drain Pennywise.
At first I thought they finally fired confetti guy and hired smoke guy, but then it rained paper on Justina. Maybe he is pulling double duty.
I can’t even pick a winner at this point. It still could be anybody!
I didn’t understand why Monica scored so low. That first kick took me by surprise. And definitely, Alan’s Chucky wig was terrible. Beyond terrible. I also made the comment about the contacts–they didn’t add anything to the performance.