IHGB #236: Bachelor in Paradise Week 7 Recap
We are one episode away from finding out who is leaving the beach with an Uncle Neil ring on her finger, thereby ensuring at least a few months of influencer fame, and who will be cashing in fifteen minutes of fame at a Las Vegas casino. The anticipation is killing Some Guy in Austin. He is so excited to see if Mari and Kenny make it out in the real world.
I’m kidding, of course, but he does have very specific thoughts about week 7. For example:
- Do you prefer rollker skating over roller blading? And did you have a signature move at the roller skating rink?
- Have you ever handled a snake?
- Is Ed a knight in shining armor? Or is he rose hunting?
- Was Natasha sick or sick and tired of Paradise?
- Is Noah a villain?
- And finally, does anyone know who Alexa is?
Hold on. I think I know someone who can answer this question: Alexa…who is Alexa?
HERE is the week 7 recap of Bachelor in Paradise.
Would you like to listen to the Spotify playlist?
Interested in Bachelor Data? Check it out. It’s fascinating!