Will Andi find true love on ‘The Bachelorette’ tonight?
Take a look at this season’s Bachelorette promo:
It’s unclear if Andi will find true love on her journey, but there are a few things we can glean from these 30 seconds.
1. I’m so over “eet’s okay” and as I mentioned in my previous post about Andi’s suitors, I predict that someone is going to drop that phrase during the icebreaker section.
2. Ten bucks that the dude carrying the soccer ball doesn’t really play soccer.
3. This seems to be a very tan, very white toothed group of young men.
4. Gingham is the new black.
5. Golf carts are the new limos.
6. Stealing a lamp from your room in order to tell the girl that she lights up your life is three parts funny, sad and endearing, but only if you’ve had a few drinks. Which I anticipate was the case with that last guy and everyone else in his limo. Otherwise, it’s friendly fodder for writers like me.
7. You know Our Host Chris Harrison TOTALLY wrote this promo:
8. Plus, popping a cork and spraying champagne all over an already moist driveway probably makes it sticky. Harrison will just have to spray it again.
Why IS te driveway wet!? The world may never know.
Who cares about the show, I’m just excited that it’s time for Lincee’s Recaps!!!!!
I’m with you Julie! I can’t wait for the recaps! 🙂
Can OHCH be any cooler??????
I HATE the gimmicks!! The guys (and girls) who show up with props and such. So stupid. Just smile, introduce yourself and give a compliment.
I agree – 95% of the reason I watch the show is to read Lincee’s recaps. But why is it on so late?? Does ABC think we have nothing else going on in our lives that we can stay up until 11:35 p.m. to watch DAndi weed out the nut jobs?
I love lamp….
I will probably still watch this crazy show but am so over DAndi just from her exit strategy from the Bachelor. I wish ABC would get over there Juan Pablo bashing. DAndi doesnt strike me as a genuine person; I think she got a small taste of “fame” like so many of the “Bachelor family” and they think it’s going to make them a pseudo-celebrity. I’m getting sick of the whole franchise, including OHCH. Sorry Lincee!