IHGB #311: Bachelorette Charity Finale
ABC did its best to trick us during Charity’s final moments on her journey to find love, and let me tell you, dear reader, IT WORKED. I had all but monogrammed Joey’s initials on a towel and sent my practical engagement gift in the mail postmarked “Charity’s House | Georgia” when his bright blueberry suit pant leg unfolded itself out of the limo.
Some Guy in Austin and I share all the essential details of Bachelorette Charity’s finale. We cover the important topics, such as:
- Did Joey hire a hair stylist, and should that person get a raise?
- Why in God’s green earth is Peter the Pilot’s mom and dad in the studio audience?
- How tight are Val’s pants on Dancing with the Stars, and will Dotun make it through all of the Los Angeles glitz and glamor as Charity spends time there?
- Shouldn’t Gerry’s season air around five o’clock in the evening? And will we get whiplash from watching such wholesome romance to the debauchery known as Bachelor in Paradise in the next hour?
- And finally, what’s in the mysterious card Jesse gave the girl in the audience? My guess is thirty minutes of alone time with Joey. Some Guy in Austin thinks it’s a gift card to Chick-fil-A.
So help me if he’s right.
Click HERE to read my finale recap!
Click HERE to check out my handy roster cheat sheet!
Click HERE to be sucked in by the stats on Bachelor Data!