IHGB #220 Bachelorette Katie Recap: Episode 4
Well, it was The Thomas Show on this week’s Bachelorette. This is not an exaggeration. The contestants talked about Thomas, participated in a group date, talked about Thomas again, waited around for a rose ceremony, and talked about Thomas some more.
That is why Some Guy in Austin veered way off topic more than once during the show. But, in our defense, I do think you will find our conversation enlightening. Along with general bachelor-related questions, we ponder over real questions that keep us up at night. Such as:
- Can we make Buzz Killington trend on Twitter?
- When is the last time you shopped inside a Best Buy?
- Where might one procure elephant testicles at a moment’s notice?
- Who wins in a fight? Taco Bell or Taco Cabana?
- Are white shoes here to stay?
- And if one sleeps commando, and hears a knock on the door, do you answer naked?
NO! Don’t make this harder than it has to be, Blake.
That’s what she said…
Here’s the Bachelorette Katie recap from episode 4.
Click HERE to see the 2021 Summer Book List.