IHGB #250: Bachelor Clayton Episode 2
Before we jump into this week’s episode, recapping everyone’s favorite wooden bachelor, I wanted to remind you that the show will NOT be on next week. I believe the NFL takes precedence over Clay-en, and Monday night’s slot is reserved for football.
Which is fine. That gives y’all plenty of time to click on the link in the show notes to join our very own Bachelor bracket with Last Night’s Game! Do it! You’ll have so much fun.
Okay, back to this episode, where Some Guy in Austin and I discuss the essential things you need to know, like:
- Is Clay-en a lovable doofus?
- Does Stacie have the most adorable personality ever?
- Did Hilary Duff regret her decision to be on the show before or after speaking to Cassidy?
- Are there hidden cameras in the mansion?
- And if you could meet your childhood icon, who would it be?
Can you guess mine?
I’ll give you a hint: BAYSIDE TIGERS FOREVER!
Here’s the recap for episode 2.
Click HERE to be sucked in by the stats on Bachelor Data!